Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Mundane stuff..

Started playing this game last night called C&C Generals. You get to command and army, build troops, run over your enemies with tanks etc. Most addictive. Went to sleep at 3am and then woke up late for work. Actually, almost didnt go to work. Wanted to start playing again. But then remembered that since I have taken 3 weeks of leave effective friday, I should put in a few hours of work.

Have spent the whole day writing down anything that anybody tells me because I am still so sleepy I forget all within a minute!

But I am still going to rush home now and start playing again. Will lock the door and set a guard dog on anybody who disturbs me.

Have now started telling my enemies I respect them even though I have to kill them. Its nuttin personal eh..just business. Har har..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home