Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Dad!

My Dad is in town and so have been spending plenty of quality time with him. The cool thing about Dads is that you know you share a lot of the same interests.

Like for instance, we both like computer games. I remember when Pacman first came out. He played the game so much he hardly went to bed (that explains the 9 year gap between children I suppose). He sucks at games, but he is addicted to playing them badly. I on the other hand am magnificent if no one is looking at me play.

We also like gadgets. He has a brand new palmtop thingy so I load programs onto it and he tries to figure out why it won't work anymore.

And then theres the love of cars. Passionate about cars. Yeah..the fast ones. He pinned his hopes on Naira and me to buy him one when we got rich. At first it was me. Then the first report card came from school. So then hopes were on Naira. Maybe she would turn into a champion tennis player. Nope. Ok...champion table tennis player. Nope. Ok fine then champion karate fighter. Nope.

But she does show every signs of turning into a champion lawyer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home