Friday, April 30, 2004

Girlfriend Angry

My girlfriend is extremely angry with me because I played a practical joke on her last night (see Nidhis Blog)Of course, she pretended to forgive last night just so she could evade my frantic pleas not to extract retribution from me in the future...but I suspect trouble is brewing when I go to meet her in Bangalore tonight. She is expecting many gifts to forgive and forget, but poor man that I am..I can only afford the free rose they give you on arrival at the airport. It usually has a coupon offering a free toy from a nearby store...hmmm..this is leading somewhere...

All this reminds me of this product we were supposed to launch called "Girlfriend Angry". Basically a text messaging product where boyfriends with irate girlfriends could send messages and recieve advice on how to soothe their girlfriends tempers. The application flows went something like this:

Boyfriend: Girlfriend angry
System: buy flowers
Boyfriend: Girlfriend still angry
System: Compose poem for her. Eg. Roses are red, violets are blue, forgive me so we can have sex again.
Boyfriend: Girlfriend very very angry
System: Find another girlfriend

Interesting application but unfortunately it never got enough supporters so we had to scrap development. It woulda come in handy now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home