Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bai III

Ha! I have just discovered what my bai is mumbling under her breath as she goes about her business. Surprisingly, its a sort of running commentary on what I happen to be doing at that time..

Hes getting out of bed
Now hes walking in the hallway
Hes brushing his teeth
Hes drinking some tea
Etc etc

All in a sort of detached, observant sort of way. I hope it doesnt go something like this..

Hes in the shower
Im behind him with a knife
Oooh that blood is red isnt it
Anyone want a cuppa tea?

6 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger whatever said...

Hahaha.. I never realised thats what she is doing. I always heard her mumble something in marathi or gujarati or whatever language she speaks but figured it was some prayers or something... thats hilarious!!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger feedo said...

Even this morning while we were sleeping she came into the room and made some observations about our slumbering states. I think she is starved for company..

Actually, reminds me of Gollum from LOTR

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger feedo said...

heh..psycho is rite!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Sonia Faleiro said...

Hilarious! Please, please post more bai stories!

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger The ramblings of a shoe fiend said...

Ah! How I miss having a Bai. We had one once that broke bottles of perfume and then justified her actions saying that they smelt vile anyway.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger feedo said...

So basically, your bai used all the perfumes, then broke the bottles that didnt suit her image?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home