Friday, January 20, 2006

Wifes away..

Usually when my wife shows signs of departing to foreign lands on work (or usually, to get her hair done, shop a bit, have a "real" party, meet her "real" friends etc.)..anyways, when the wife shows signs of departing for out of Mumbai, I sort of rub my hands with glee. Because its when I get to do the stuff I REALLY want to do.

While fantasies of calling up ex-girlfriends and inviting them over might run through the minds of some of our less educated and more uncouth readers or else, the slightly less uncouth of you might think I want to invite people over for some sort of drug and drink crazed party - in my case the stuff I really want to do involves:

1. Lazing around in front of the TV while pulling out nose hairs (the second bit is what my wife objects to vociferously - the mean cow. She doesnt understand the importance of proper grooming in the life of an important businessman like me.)
2. Eating nothing but junk food like maggie or bag of popcorn for every meal washed down with Coke.
3. Playing numerous computer games (yes, they have already been stockpiled in case you wants to borrow).
4. Not tidying up the house, in fact, messing up the house and flinging my clothes all over the place.
5. Being completely antisocial and not calling anyone up, not meeting anyone, unless her trip has taken more than 4 days, by which time I will meet anyone who can provide me with a decent meal.)
6. Watching "educational movies" (the less said about this the better...)
7. Smoking as many cigarettes as I want...in the house!!

Yah..that about covers it..

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger whatever said...

Come on honey, I let you eat maggi (in fact I insist you eat it mor often), I let you smoke in the house (if you can prove its absolutely necessary) and I let you play computer games as long as you pay attention to me as well at the same time. The nose hair thing is the only thing thats not an exaggeration (and I may be a cow but at least I dont have nose hair!!)... Mwah!

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger feedo said...

Honey! None of that was an eggager umm egsager thingy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home