Tuesday, July 13, 2004

New Age!

Ive started to notice a disturbing trend in this world. First of all, there isnt a day when someone doesnt send me a forward informing me how I should be nice to my friends, tell them I love them, or that life is a lesson and you have to learn from this life or that we are all meant to fulfill our destinies or we have to liberate ourselves and show the glory of God.

WELL U KNOW WHAT?
FUCK THAT SHIT!

Its like when you went to your mom when you were small and said Mommy I scraped my knee and she gave u a bandaid and it felt better a bit. But what if u went to her and said Mom, I cut off my frigging leg and she said here beta, take a bandaid?

All these new age crappy aphorisms are like small bandaids on the big wounds of life. For fucks sakes, I dont need a bandaid woman! I need a doctor!

I guess Im just ranting in a homicidal manner because the other day, I was discussing some problem in life with my mom, and u know what she said? She said...beta, everything in life is a lesson and u have to use these opportunities to learn. I almost strangled her...Instead, I calmly informed her that everyone has heard that one. Then I opened the car door and rolled out into the middle of traffic. Believe me. That was more useful and enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home