Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Gmail

As we all probably know and agree, Gmail is the coolest thing since sliced bread. I know you will say that my girlfriend is the coolest thing since sliced bread, but she comes in a different category. I mean, you cant compare her with an email service riggghht?

Anyways, the exciting thing is that Gmail is allowing its users to invite their friends to get an account! Oh yeah..did you know I had a Gmail account? Is that not cool? Are you not envious? And now I can invite people to join the ranks of high society! Oh! I feel slightly drunk on this awesome power which has been bestowed on me. I must go off now and gloat some more.

"Google is still testing Gmail, but demand for membership is high. Many people are clamoring for popular user names already claimed on rival services or are desperate to flee current spam-ridden accounts. Consequently, a cottage industry has surfaced, with sites like Gmail Swap letting people exchange invitations for goods or services. People are offering "friendship" or "Brazilian chocolate" in exchange for a Gmail invitation, according to two posts on the site." - Cnet News

You think I can get some Brazilian Chocolate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home