Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Phew!
Banged my car today. Actually, I scraped the side. Felt like an ass. Went for a meeting at another office and got pissed off with the security guard cos he wasnt allowing me to park my car and then tried to get into this tight parking space and scraped the side against this conveniently placed gate that had obviously materialized for the purpose. Did I mention I felt like an ass when I got out of the car? Hmm yes..

Anyways, have decided to look on the bright side cos the gate transferred most of its paint onto the car and that can be removed with solvent. After that (hopefully) only a few scratches and minor dents should remain. Still..I love my car, cant bear to see any blemishes.

Friend of mine had a similar scratch on his car yesterday (also from a gate) and I was being most smug and thinking to myself..geee...I would never be so silly as to run into a gate and scratch my car. Im too good a driver..

Must be this whole karmic thing these Hindoos are always chattering about..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home