Thursday, March 18, 2004

Tomorrow...
Yay! Tomorrow I finally get to see Nidhi! Its going to be soo cool! I already have the scene played out in my mind where we meet at the airport...

She comes running from one end and me from the other. Shes wearing some ridiculously low cut and bright yellow salwar kameez and I am wearing a white shirt open like 3 buttons down (bare chest or gloriously shaggy I cant decide) and bell bottom pants. And then we meet in the middle, the music starts playing and all scene shifts to Switzerland for a while with a change of clothes every 2 minutes and then off to London with another change of clothes and then rolling down the hills in Manali one behind the other and then the scene shifts and we are rolling down the pyramids in Egypt. And then the song ends and we magically end up back in India..where the leering, sneering, paan chewing and evil zamidaar ka beta Sauron is telling the heroine "yeh homeopathy kha lo bebby tumhari sab bimaari door ho jayegi".

Yes, real life can imitate Hindi movies and I am to prove it tomorrow!! Any suggestions on the costume changes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home