Friday, July 22, 2005

ELP Testimonials..

You may have read the testimonial and glowing review of ELP in the comment below from a totally anonymous and unbiased source. But that isnt the only one. Millions of letters and emails have been pouring in ever since I published my revolutionary new ELP theory. They are testaments to the effectiveness and pace at which ELP is being adopted not just by early adopters and fast followers but by the common man himself!

Here are just a few:

"Word up man! Eva since I got my hoes to start usin ELP my bidness has grown tenfold! Nowadays when I ask dem biatches "whos your daddy?" the answer is always "Dr F. Variava!" Dem women is lookin finer than ever and de customers dont complain no more! I highly recomment this method to all ma fellow gangstas under da hood and da trunk. F to da G to da Z, Docta V is da P. I. M. P!"
- G Daddy, Noo Yawk

"Dr. Variava, my days as a desperate housewife are over! Since ELP came into my life, my husband has taken a renewed interest in me. Nowadays, instead of reading his newspaper across the table at dinner, he eagerly awaits the scraps of food leftover on my plate and wolfs them down with a smile in my direction. Finally some attention!"
- Candice Maven, Shrocks Amish Farm, OH


1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger siren said...

shrocks amish farm huh? good one dr..but the noo yawk thing kinda gave it away...:) but brilliant theory...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home