Thursday, March 11, 2004

Bombay is Dead
Yes yes yes..its finally hitting home. Bombay is dead. The city used to be a dream...much like Rome was a dream..but now the dream is dead, and it feels like...when a unicorn dies and the flies feast off its beautiful body? Thats how it feels like living in Bombay now. Eventually there is nothing left and everyone buzzes off to the next happening place.

For a city that used to keep me coming back no matter where I was in the world..its sad. I used to think that the city was so alive...so many people, but warmhearted ones. Such a safe place. Even the hardened cops had hearts of gold. Everyone looked like they might fit right into an Amitabh Bachchan movie. Sort of larger than life, bashing up the baddies, suffering slightly but coming out glowing all over with the sweat of hard work.

Or maybe I just changed...I dont know..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home