Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Collecting Music
I have come to the conclusion there is something deeply wrong with me. I have a perverse desire to collect music which I will never ever listen to. So far the list of albums that I have downloaded from the net but never bothered to hear even once is as follows:
1. Kelis - Tasty
2. Kanye West - College Dropout
3. Hootie and the Blowfish - the best of
4. The Beatles - Let it be naked
5. some 6 other albums which I am feeling too lazy to write the names of.
Why? Why? Maybe its because I have this perverse thought that someday I may have a party and people will be eagerly searching through my computer where they will find all this amazing music and play it. Or maybe I think that just in case I am stranded in a log cabin in the mountains for 3.5 days (yes, thats how much music I have - three and a half days worth of listening without repeating a single track) then my laptop will prove to be my savior from insanity.

Savior from insanity??!! I think I am already insane!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home