Monday, March 01, 2004

Headache Theory of Life
Some days are just headache days. Starts in the morning and doesnt end till your head hits the pillow. Then the headache doesnt go away until you finally force yourself to relax and go to sleep. Today is like that...

But on the whole, its probably better to have a headache day than a non headache day because headaches signify you are alive, breathing and probably extremely busy. All the stuff that made life crawl out of the ocean and onto land. Evolution is taking place in my brain even as it hurts. Millions of my brightest brain cells are contemplating emigrating from the stressful environment of my head and leaping out onto my lovely faux wood desk where they will form a new organism that will rapidly rise to the top of the company where I work and then proceed to tell me how to do my job. Most unfair.

Speaking of evolution - did you know that life moved from the sea to land because of the appearance of sharks? Apparently sharks would eat anything and everything...and so you can imagine the terrified denizens of the deep scuttling out of the water to avoid getting chomped by sharks. Once they hit land they discovered beer and chicks and the rest of course is history...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home