Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I Quit!

Yes! Yes! I have finally taken the plunge, and quit my job. Told the head of my department on Monday. Of course, everyone else knew about it for a few weeks before, but he only got to know on Monday. Poor chap..same day his secretary left him too. So now I have to serve a months notice and then I am FREE! Well, actually we all live in police controlled states so none of us are FREE free but I shall be free to join up the family business and then..who knows?

My HR manager, God bless her soul has sat me down and tried to make me cry. She was a psychotherapist in her last life I have come to the conclusion. Our conversation went something like this..

Me: I'm leaving!! Yay!
She: Well, how sad you must be feeling. But its ok..lots of people feel sad when they leave this company. Go ahead and cry if you want to (ok ok..she didnt say that last bit but she was thinking it)
Me: Yay! I mean, *sob!*
She: There there..dont worry, it will all be alright


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home