Thursday, April 08, 2004

The Looong Weekend!!

Finally we get a long weekend and its going to be lazefest for me! I had so many plans but all of them fell over at the last minute due to my usual last minute planning style. Was going to Goa to sun with the girlfriend, but we couldnt get tickets. Then was going to Rishikesh with mum to some ashram, but she cancelled at the last minute cos no tickets. Then was supposed to go to Lonavla with friends but then my sis needs moral support at home cos her exams are coming up.

So looks like it will be a stay at home, laze in front of TV in boxer shorts (um..the Donald Duck ones) and eat fast food. Once in a while I will sneak up on sis while she is studying and ask her loudly whether she is studying hard or not. Thus fortified with adrenalin she will study harder. The resultant white hairs will give her that distinguished look so many women crave for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home